Free Website Hosting

Monday, March 31, 2008

Mermaid??

When we talk about fairy tales we tend to think about mermaids and other stories. Since we were kids, we grew up with stories like this and we couldn't get rid of it. But when we grew up, things slowly changed and our believes in those kind of things slowly fade way. Some people still believe on this kind of stories and one of them is me. I do believe mermaids were still exist and lots of stories we heard from old folks saying they had seen one. But stories did not tell everything because we need scientific evidence about this. I wonder what if scientists do a research about this and I guess it will be great if things we heard almost of the time, finally revealed. But I hope one day, we will get real evidence about mermaid and not the fake one!!


, , , ,

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

count net traffic
Blockbuster Store